Tuesday, May 22, 2007

MY ANGEL


===================================


You're my angel in the night
you're everything i think of
everything i dream of.
Yours is the voice i hear when
The moon steals the day.

Yours is the voice
i hear when the sun sneaks
in to warm me.
When my heart aches with lifes pains,
you are my angel.

I never expected someone like you.
Someone kind and loving as you.
You snuck into my life like a true
angel in the night.
Loving you is the only thing that
brought me this far.

Cuz' your my angel in the night.




===========================================
If I should stay..
Well I would only be in your way...
And so I'll go and yet I know..
That I'll think of you
Each step of my way...

And I will always love you..
I will always love you..

Bittersweet memories..
That's all I have and
All I'm taking with me..
So goodbye, please don't cry..
Cause we both know that
I'm not what you need...

But I will always love you..
I will always love you..

And I hope life will treat you kind..
And I hope that you have
All you ever dreamed of..
Oh, I do wish you joy..
And I wish you happiness..
But above all this, I wish you love..
I love you..
I will always love you...

I, I will always, always love you..
I will always love you..
I will always love you...
I will always....


This happens to be my all time favorite song and it is dedicated
to everyone I have loved as well as to everyone I will love
in the future.

But most of all, it is dedicated to my “ANGEL”.
I like her because she LOVES me A LOT.

I love you with all of my being, my “ANGEL”!
===========================================





==================================
My sweet beautiful angel.
Sent to me from above.
I am so grateful to have found you,
and I give you all my love.

You must have come from heaven,
because you have pretty little angel eyes.
When you gaze at me with them,
my heart begins to fly.

Your sweet angelic voice,
continuously rings in my ears.
With you by my side,
there is nothing I fear.

Whenever we are together,
You shine with a heavenly glow.
Your beautiful angel face,
raises me up from feeling low.

Yes, heaven is missing an angel,
because you are here with me.
You're my sweet, beautiful angel,
and I'll love you for eternity!
====================================
As I slowly drift off, deep into my dreams.
I sleep with a smile, surely must do it seems,
For I meet an angel one as white as snow,
My one true love, that I adore worship so.
In sleep we both let ourselves ever be taken,
Away from the morning before we & primal awaken.
We cherish these endless times that we share,
In dreams we can travel to almost anywhere.
A romantic beach or maybe a beautiful shore,
We travel eternity it seems and much more.
We even take flight on Angel & prime’s very wings,
Cherishing and nurturing joys that we bring.
We can go anywhere, to all places unknown,
Taking pleasure, time, as loves seeds are sown.
But gradually slipping from each others sight,
Our eyes slowly open, to the dawn of daylight.
Kisses cuddles not wishing to let one another go
The sweetest feeling only true loved one ’s
know The awakening brings us back down, to reality,
But our hearts know that later, together we’ll be.

No comments: