Tuesday, May 15, 2007

TO THE ONE "I LOVE"!

TO THE ONE "I LOVE"!







Love is the tenderness in your loving touch.
Love is not needing the last word in an argument.
Love is looking at your own faults instead of mine.
Love is sacrificing instead of demanding.

Love is being there during the bad times too.
Love is caring when I'm sick.
Love is being faithful to our union.
Love is the honesty and respect you show me.

Love is giving instead of taking.
Love is making me laugh when I'm depressed.
Love is giving me comfort when I'm sad.
Love is sharing important decisions.

Love is forgiveness when I need it.
Love is being committed to our relationship.
Love is accepting me as is instead of trying to change me.
Love is holding me and crying with me.











You have blessed my heart and
our love with all of these.
My prayer is to return the same
precious love to thee.


itspravingodbole

No comments: